Thursday, March 12, 2009

Yashica Electro 35 GSN/GTN

Following the acquisition of the Yashica Electro 35 GS, the 35mm rangefinder bug would soon hit me hard and I start looking for another. These three are the direct heirs to the Yashica Electro 35 GS with the addition of a flash hot-shoe. Everything in these three camera works and I have use them with films.


This one was made in Japan


This one was made in Hong Kong


This black version was made in Japan too. People said it is rarer than the silver one but so far I have manage to found three of these black beauties and all are in good conditions!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tommy, I found your blog when I was looking for an image of the Yashica electro 35 GTN to use on my blog. I had one of these cameras new in the mid 1970's. It was my introduction to 'proper' photography! I eventually sold it to a work colleague and have long regretted that sale. My camera was a 'Made in Japan' black version and came with a tabletop tripod and a hard case. Kind regards, Andy

    ReplyDelete